View the full ‘What’s On’ Events Calendar HERE
- We believe that participation in creative activity is fundamental to well-being, should be accessible to all and we continually explore new ways in which artists can enrich communities.
- We believe that diversity is strength
- We support the development and retention of local artists and actively encourage people to awaken their creative side.
- We use an innovative and exciting mixture of artforms and creative approaches, encouraging and supporting experimentation and cross-disciplinary work to engage, inspire and connect, working out from and encouraging into our vibrant Bradford based building.
- We believe that creative learning and inspiration empower people to explore new possibilities and make positive changes in their lives.
- We work with professional artists and in partnership with communities, organisations and businesses across all sectors
Supported by funding from